Sunday 9 May 2010

Girls Girls Girls Getting Remixed


Marina And The Diamonds "I Am Not A Robot" has been done to death but I really love this remix and is probably now one of my favourites alongside Starsmiths version.

Marina And The Diamonds - I Am Not A Robot (Clock Opera Remix)




The first time I heard of Monarchy was their remix of Fyfe Dangerfields "She Needs More" and it blew my ears away, up lifting, happy, feel good it was just a-mazing. Here they add their take on Lady Gaga's rebel song "Dance In The Dark"

Lady Gaga - Dance In The Dark (Monarchy Remix)



With her new single being released in her upcoming EP "Body Talk, PT. 1" it's fitting to give you a taster of what's to come from the Swedish popstar .

I was never a fan of " With Every Heartbeat" as it was just so moody, stale and dull, however "Dancing On My Own" follows the trend of the disco pop movement, catchy melodic chorus edging towards cheesy is what I love.

There's also a remix from "The Buzz Junkies" adding synthy retro basslines, I prefer the original but this is worth a listen or two.

Robyn - Dancing On My Own

Robyn - Dancing On My Own (The Buzz Junkies Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment