Monday 19 April 2010

24th April - Exodus/DMZ



This Saturday see's the return of DMZ/Exodus in Leeds, I'm going to be soloing it which I'm apprehensive about. On the one hand I'm excited to see some of the creme de la creme of the dubstep world, Goth-Trad, Distance, Youngsta and of course DMZ (Mala & Coki) but like going to the cinema by yourself (never done it before) I'm just weary about the odd look here and there.

Still I'm going to make the most of this wicked lineup as I'm sure it's going to be one of the best one's I'm going to go to this year. Check the full event here and make sure to check back here for videos of the night.

Below are some of the artist playing on the night and more than likely these tunes will be dropping/rewinding through the early hours of the morning!

Youngsta & Seven - Masai Mara

Distance - Menace

Goth-Trad - The Clown

Mala - Changes


Instra:Mental - Watching U



No comments:

Post a Comment